iuVCS >> History
iuVCS version history
0.14.0.63 beta 2011 July 06
- Improved "fill bordes" filter has been included.
- Increased buffer size to store codec settings (for xvid).
- For audio splitting the Inf tee filter uses now instead the smart tee.
- Support for Hauppauge HDPVR Colossus hardware encoder.
0.14.0.62 beta 2011 March 08
- Bug fixed: Wrong work of save profile/load profile functions
in 32-bit build under Win64.
0.14.0.61 beta 2011 March 02
- Bug fixed: Snapshot returns non-original frame size under EVR
0.14.0.60 beta (private build) 2011 February 19
- Bug fixed: Snapshot function does not work when EVR renderer uses
- New command line keys: /f: and /d: to force filename and duration.
0.14.0.59 beta 2010 December 23
- Changes in audio sample assignment routines.
0.14.0.58 beta 2010 December 19
- Bug Fixed: Segmentation does not work with Wave Dest muxer.
0.14.0.57 beta 2010 October 21
- Bug Fixed: Wrong encoder state after profile loaded.
0.14.0.56 beta 2010 October 14
- Bug Fixed: Deluxe version: Under some conditions a wrong writer filter can be
used as writer for MPEG2 encoding.
0.14.0.55 beta 2010 October 04
- Bug fixed: Specified preset not loaded by scheduler
- Minor changes in the segmentation routines.
0.14.0.54 beta 2010 September 24
- To avoid conflict with Windows Aero the EVR renderer uses
when it available.
0.14.0.53 beta 2010 September 19
- Update speed of the audio indicator has been increased.
- Changes in the rendering routines for DV devices.
0.14.0.52 beta 2010 September 9
- Bug Fixed: A panes layot created by 32-bit version
can not be loaded by 64-bit version and vice-versa.
Sorry but all 32-bit users will need to re-create panes
layout at this version.
- Audio indicator at the audiomixer pane now works for DV devices too.
0.14.0.51 beta 2010 August 28
- Changed interface to select audio compression and format.
- The iuDump filter now returns written bytes count if muxer does not
- Some improvements for DV capture module.
- Deluxe version: Fixed many bugs related with migration to new MPEG2 encoder.
0.13.0.50 beta 2010 August 25
- Updated decimation filter
0.12.0.48 beta 2010 July 31
- Updated iuLab Crop filter
- Deluxe version: Updated MPEG2 encoder engine
0.11.0.47 beta 2010 June 25
- Snapshots can be saved in jpg and png formats.
- WM_COMMAND/VCR_STATUS code handler for remote control implemented.
0.11.0.46 beta 2010 March 30
- Fixed: .ini loads instead last used profile.
0.11.0.45 beta 2010 March 14
- Support for Beholder Hardware MPEG2 encoders added (Thanks TAB for help).
0.11.0.44 beta 2010 March 7
- Bug fixed: preset specified in command line not accounted when /task key used
0.11.0.43 beta 2009 December 27
- New analog channel type: FM radio
- Brazilian Portuguese localization added
0.10.0.42 beta 2009 September 09
- Fixed: Deluxe version: at some cases channel switching fails if preview
0.10.0.41 beta 2009 September 04
- Fixed: Deluxe version: segmentation does not work for digital sources.
0.10.0.40 beta 2009 August 27
- Support for hauppauge hardware encoders
- Updated mpeg2 decoder for Deluxe version (only 32 bit version yet)
- Undocomented feature to record closed captions
0.10.0.39 beta 2009 August 22
- New command line switch /REC to begin record automatically at iuvcs startup.
- Fixed: record.mpg files creates at startap in the application home folder
0.10.0.38 beta 2009 August 17
- Basic ATSC/clear QAM support (scanning and tuning) in Deluxe version.
- Fixed: BDA preview does not start at startup in Deluxe version.
- Fixed: Scheduled record never stop for BDA devices.
- Another fixes for BDA devices support.
0.9.0.37 beta 2009 June 22
- Changes in the video input assignment algoritm
- During record by scheduler a broadcast name substitutes to recoded file
- Fixed: Scheduled task does not start when the "Run Only If Logged On"
0.9.0.36 beta 2009 April 11
- Fixed: problem with muxers which do not have output.
0.9.0.35 beta 2009 April 6
- Fixed: exception in the iuLab Image Overlay filter.
0.9.0.34 beta 2009 April 4
- "Improved preview performance..." feature has been removed.
Some devices does not like it.
- The "Wave dest" muxer filter has been added to record audio only to wave files.
- The Channels pane now displays fraquency in megahertzes.
- New filter iuLab Image Overlay has been included.
- Fixed: incorrect ranges updating for Value box in the Channels pane.
- Fixed: exception in the frame format dialog when format can not be changed.
- Fixed: The 'Properties' button of the 'filters' pane may be falsely disabled.
0.9.0.33 beta 2009 January 9
- Improved preview performance when video filters chain is empty.
- Changes in the algorithm of hardware mpeg2 encoder detection.
- New control on the common options tab to specify delay for numpad keys.
- Fixed: 80040154 error code when Deluxe version tries to work with DVB device.
0.9.0.32 beta 2009 January 4
- Checkbox to force stereo mode for analog TV tuners.
- New items for channels pane's pop-up menu.
- Improved behaviour for controls to specify time in the "new task" window.
- Channel scanning for aerial and cable grids have been changed.
- New pop-up menu for preview window called by middle mouse button (wheel)
to quick select tv-channel.
- Fixed: Segmented recording does not work for DV devices.
- Fixed: Several small bugs of the 'channels' pane.
- Fixed: The "iuLab field swap" filter can be a reason of application crash.
0.9.0.31 beta 2008 December 27
- Hotkeys to audio volume level changing.
- Horisontal and vertical overscan can be specified for preview window.
- Preview options like 'stay on top', 'as[ect ratio', etc now are stored
separately for general and 'preview only' modes.
- "iuLab Crop" and "iuLab Ad detector" filters are included.
0.9.0.30 beta 2008 December 5
- The progress window now displays a count of new channels found.
- Fixed: Bug in the service filter may be reason of access violation error.
0.9.0.29 beta 2008 November 25
- Fixed: Bug in the startup sequence may prevent to load preset correctly.
0.9.0.28 beta 2008 November 23
- New option for destination dialog: 'Own timestamp for each segment name'
- Fixed: For some formats a segmented recording works wrong.
- Fixed: Frame format does not restore at startup correctly.
0.9.0.27 beta 2008 November 9
- Audio settings can be stored separately for each channel.
- 'Clone setting' pup-up menu item for the channels pane.
- Fixed: Circular channel switchin does not work.
- Fixed: special characters in the channel name like '?' or ':' copies to
recording file name.
- Fixed: (Deluxe version) Analog device can be handled as digital and vice versa.
0.9.0.26 beta 2008 October 28
- The Logo detector filter now writes .cutl log file where possible
advertisement intervals are locates.
- Fixed: Wrong video filters can be included in the "iulab only" mode.
- Fixed: Crash in the frame format selection dialog.
0.9.0.25 beta 2008 October 12
- Now it is possible to set broadcast's end time instead duration in the
task edit dialog.
- Task scheduler pane now indicate possible conflicts by red item background.
- Fixed: Incorrect design of color space selection in the frame format dialog.
0.9.0.24 beta 2008 September 28
- WM_COPYDATA handler to assign file name remotely (for developers).
- Improved time stamp filter now can be controlled by external software
- New main menu item to create custom desktop shortcuts.
- New command line keys:
/P: to load specific profile,
/dev: to run with specific device.
- Deluxe version: New engine for BDA devices.
- Deluxe version: actual/next events on the OSD.
- Fixed: Profile loading routine launch preview even it is disabled.
0.9.0.23 beta 2008 July 22
- Simple OSD has been implemented.
- Deluxe version: Additional check for NTSC DV.
- Fixed: Audio mute state does not restore after preview restart.
0.9.0.22 beta 2008 July 9
- Support for motion detector has been implemented.
- The Time stamp filter has been included.
- Changes in the 'mute' routines.
- Seconds can be specified now in the timer dialog.
- Info about compression type now present in the log.
- Fixed: The timer dialog does not strore last input time.
- Fixed: Long switch time between fullscreen and windowed modes.
- Fixed: Statistic go to zero during pause.
- Fixed: Wrong fps in the statistic after pause.
0.9.0.21 beta 2008 June 29
- Scheduled record now starting after 25-sec delay to give PC to complete
a wake-up process.
- Muxer configuration dialog can be called even during recording
(to see statistic only).
- Autohide mouse cursor for preview window has been implemented.
- New troubleshooting option: "Force audio stream connection for preview".
- Fixed: Layout does not restore after "view only"/"full screen"
- Fixed: PgUp/PgDown keys can not be assigned as shortcuts.
- Fixed: Incorrect UI state after scheduled record done.
- Fixed: Mute function does not work under some conditions.
0.9.0.20 beta 2008 May 19
- Support for GotView MPEG2 HW encoders has been implemented.
- Some changes in restoring audio mixer state.
- Fixed: Under some conditions a preset loading can be incomplete.
- Several minor fixes.
0.9.0.19 beta 2008 Apr 27
- New option for destionation file name: "Prevent file overwriting".
0.9.0.18 beta 2008 Apr 06
- Fixed: Main window is absent after switch from fullscreen mode.
0.9.0.17 beta 2008 Apr 06
- Fixed: iuVCS always resets proc amp settings at startup.
- Fixed: Stored UI layout can be restored incorrectly.
- Fixed: The service filter can "eat up" a corresponded media type during
audio sample dropping.
- New option to switch channels using a mouse weel.
- Additional error diagnostic has been implemented in the frame format dialog.
0.9.0.16 beta 2008 Mar 23
- Fixed: Last loaded profile uses under scheduled recording even some
alternative was specified.
- Fixed: Selected channel item can be unvisible in the channels list.
- Fixed: Wrong processing for VCR_NUMPADx command into the WM_COMMAND handler.
- Numpad digits now can be uses to set channel.
- If channel is absent into the task file then last selected channel will used.
0.9.0.15 beta 2008 Mar 16
- Fixed: Wrong channel name is copied to file name under scheduled recording.
- Fixed: ACM codecs are being presented into the audio filters list.
- Fixed: Can not run under Win2000 since uxtheme.dll is linked statically.
- The "filters" pane now has checkboxes to exclude filters instantly.
0.9.0.14 beta 2008 Mar 10
- Fixed: (Deluxe) DV type1 record works wrong.
- Fixed: Record line does not save to profile.
- Fixed: Wrong stop sequence during instances switching.
- Preview for AGP VIVO cards.
- The CXF2 converter filter now inserts automatically if it is required.
- Troubleshooting option "Force TV standard" to kick bad devices after
record has started.
- Preview can be disabled now.
- Keyboard shortcuts can be customized now.
- Minor GUI improvements.
0.9.0.13 beta 2008 Feb 25
- Deluxe: Fixed broken support for DV devices.
- Common: Fixed manual channel tuning.
- Common: Profile settings now disabled if no device selected.
- Common: Fixed "Audio stream absent" message when DV device uses.
0.9.0.12 beta 2008 Feb 23
- Deluxe version with software Mainconcept MPEG2 encoder available.
- Fixed: channels pane is active when device has not channels module.
- Fixed: Absent muxers still present into the muxers combo.
0.9.0.11 beta 2008 Feb 14
- Fixed: Crash by filter enumeration bug
- Improved statistic calculation for segmented format
- Encoder panel GUI changed.
- New mouse functions for status bar
0.9.0.10 beta 2008 Jan 25
- Fixed: Problem with filters window.
- Fixed: Wrong settings loading sequence.
0.9.0.9 beta 2008 Jan 16
- Fixed: Can not see the file writer filter under Vista.
- Fixed: Wrong drag-n-drop behaviour in channels window.
- Additional diagnostic messages.
- Filters sorting in drag-n-drop style implemented.
0.9.0.8 beta 2008 Jan 01
- Fixed: Error after closing modal dialogs
- The 'Setup' submenu has been re-arranged.
0.9.0.7 beta 2007 Dec 30
- Fixed: remote control handler does not work.
- Now an alternative frame rate counter is used when device produce wrong statistics.
- Alternative way is used to calculate file size if muxer does not return this data.
- System notification calls to prevent go to slip mode.
- VMR Mixing mode temporarily disabled.
- Pause mode implemented.
- MRU list for destinations folder has been implemented.
- A brief shortcuts list has been implemented.
0.9.0.6 beta 2007 Dec 9
- Fixed: Incorrect GUI controls state after muxer has been changed.
- Fixed: Incorrect GUI controls state after audio source has been changed.
- Fixed: Audio stream config still present in memory when audio stream disabled.
- Fixed: "Display only own filters" checkbox does not work.
- Custom file extension can be specified in the mux_guids.dat file.
- Channel sorting in drag-n-drop style implemented.
- Channel list now remember width for each column.
- Channel switching is now blocked during recording.
- Updated filters version included: iuMirror, iuFieldSwap.
- A logging for DirectShow messages implemented.
0.9.0.5 beta 2007 Dec 3
- Fixed: scheduled record newer starts.
- Fixed: panes do not upade after audio source has been changed.
- Fixed: wrong behaviour after audio stream disabling.
- Dropless segmentation mode for standard AVI muxer implemented.
0.9.0.4 beta 2007 Nov 26
- Fixed: channels settings loaded twice.
- Fixed: remaining space in statistic is always zero.
- Fixed: can not use VFW compressor with fvAsfDirectWriter.
- Implemented functions to control aspect ratio.
- Implemented base for configuration dialogs.
- Now it is possible to assign a country code for analog TV tuner.
0.9.0.3 beta 2007 Nov 13
- Fixed connection problem for combined muxers like asf direct writer.
- minor UI changes.
0.9.0.2 beta 2007 Nov 11
- An exception handler added to "getStatistic" routine.
- minor UI changes.
0.9.0.1 beta 2007 Nov 10
First public release
0.9.0.0 beta 2007 Nov 05
First internal release